Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.811 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 85% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,059TL (kr5,004) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €250 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arusha costs 8,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)