Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.514 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 60% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,003TL (kr9,725) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)