Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.816 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 77% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,904TL (kr4,783) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$5,160 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)