Cost of living in Zwolle, Netherlands compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 760.393 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zwolle (Netherlands) is 139% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,668,656 Kwacha (€6,140) in Zwolle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zamboanga costs Php100 (40 minutes ago)