Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 712.790 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 6% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,241 Kwacha ($9) in Zvishavane District to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Coimbra costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $84 (about 2 hours ago)