Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 717.990 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 6% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,990 Kwacha ($5.56) in Zvishavane District to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨23,766 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,900 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Medellín costs COL$215,000 (about 1 hour ago)