Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 524.610 MWK / LYD *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 85% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,670,821 Kwacha (3,185 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 904,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)