Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 512.559 MWK / LYD *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 84% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,645,964 Kwacha (3,211 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 894,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2,043 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campos costs R$ 35 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)