Cost of living in Zurich, Switzerland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 944 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 722.238 MWK / CHF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zurich (Switzerland) is 194% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 22,610,645 Kwacha (CHF 31,306) in Zurich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 25 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Douala costs 500,000 Franc (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Minsk costs 600 BYN (about 1 hour ago)