Cost of living in Zugdidi, Georgia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 283.470 MWK / GEL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zugdidi (Georgia) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 419,091 Kwacha (1,478 Lari) in Zugdidi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 413,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (about 4 hours ago)