Cost of living in Zugdidi, Georgia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 289.202 MWK / GEL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zugdidi (Georgia) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 470,324 Kwacha (1,626 Lari) in Zugdidi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 463,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 450 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Solapur costs ₨10,165 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (43 minutes ago)