Cost of living in Zrenjanin, Serbia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.487 MWK / RSD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zrenjanin (Serbia) is 46% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 887,187 Kwacha (118,498 Дин.) in Zrenjanin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 606,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sofia costs 5.00 лв (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €7,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$2,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €100 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 2 hours ago)