Cost of living in Zrenjanin, Serbia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.114 MWK / RSD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zrenjanin (Serbia) is 44% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 756,114 Kwacha (106,284 Дин.) in Zrenjanin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 524,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,400 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Eugene, Oregon costs $505 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Lagos costs 450 ₦ (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beijing costs 元1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)