Cost of living in Zrenjanin, Serbia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.129 MWK / RSD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zrenjanin (Serbia) is 21% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 470,865 Kwacha (76,826 Дин.) in Zrenjanin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,779 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boise, Idaho costs $150 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 5,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)