Cost of living in Zrenjanin, Serbia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.565 MWK / RSD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zrenjanin (Serbia) is 24% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 580,952 Kwacha (88,495 Дин.) in Zrenjanin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 470,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (39 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kaunas costs €70 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $712 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)