Cost of living in Zlín, Czech Republic compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 30.410 MWK / CZK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zlín (Czech Republic) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 388,586 Kwacha (12,778 Kč) in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 3 hours ago)