Cost of living in Zlín, Czech Republic compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 34.538 MWK / CZK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zlín (Czech Republic) is 39% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,070,768 Kwacha (31,003 Kč) in Zlín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 771,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 2 hours ago)