Cost of living in Zlín, Czech Republic compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.939 MWK / CZK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zlín (Czech Republic) is 26% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,028,900 Kwacha (31,237 Kč) in Zlín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 816,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨150 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ipoh costs RM250 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 23 ﷼ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2,745 (40 minutes ago)