Cost of living in Zlín, Czech Republic compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.041 MWK / CZK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zlín (Czech Republic) is 26% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,101,173 Kwacha (33,327 Kč) in Zlín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 874,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barnaul costs руб 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rabat costs 120 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)