Cost of living comparison between Žilina, Slovakia and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 775.815 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 23% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,298,500 Kwacha (€2,963) in Žilina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (4 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €350 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Subotica costs 12,000 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Peterborough costs £712 (27 minutes ago)