Cost of living in Žilina, Slovakia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 770.054 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 27% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,583,039 Kwacha (€3,354) in Žilina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.10 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (38 minutes ago)