Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 199.058 MWK / PLN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 31% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,305,483 Kwacha (6,558 zł) in Zielona Góra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 993,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $842 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨80 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €455 (37 minutes ago)