Cost of living comparison between Zielona Góra, Poland and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 179.771 MWK / PLN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 28% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,501,363 Kwacha (13,914 zł) in Zielona Góra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 599 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 114 (about 1 hour ago)