Cost of living in Zibo, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 103.889 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zibo (China) is 15% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 447,926 Kwacha (元4,312) in Zibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (24 minutes ago)