Cost of living in Zhytomyr, Ukraine compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.251 MWK / UAH
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhytomyr (Ukraine) is 14% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 321,190 Kwacha (11,786₴) in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guilin costs 元150 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €750 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$860 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $905 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 17,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 2 hours ago)