Cost of living comparison between Zhuhai, China and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 104.126 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhuhai (China) is 46% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,859,478 Kwacha (元27,462) in Zhuhai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 215,000 (about 2 hours ago)