Cost of living in Zhuhai, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 108.738 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhuhai (China) is 35% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,805,229 Kwacha (元16,602) in Zhuhai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,340,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cartagena costs COL$14,000 (19 minutes ago)