Cost of living comparison between Zhenjiang, China and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 105.110 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 5% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 1,855,818 Kwacha (元17,656) in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$17 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1.65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guiyang costs 元35 (about 2 hours ago)