Cost of living in Zhengzhou, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 112.071 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhengzhou (China) is 6% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,075,194 Kwacha (元9,594) in Zhengzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,010,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨65 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €29,195 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 70,000 (about 2 hours ago)