Cost of living in Zhengzhou, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 106.039 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhengzhou (China) is 18% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,217,042 Kwacha (元11,477) in Zhengzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,030,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Luxembourg costs €150 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 12 ﷼ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (42 minutes ago)