Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 448.802 MWK / BAM
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 22% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 935,682 Kwacha (2,085KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 769,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 600 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $712 (about 2 hours ago)