Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 431.280 MWK / BAM
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 34% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 760,081 Kwacha (1,762KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 566,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $0.66 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Long Beach, California costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $49 (about 2 hours ago)