Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 445.649 MWK / BAM
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 33% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 761,888 Kwacha (1,710KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 573,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 21,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩700,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 25 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$48 (about 1 hour ago)