Cost of living in Zaria, Nigeria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.068 MWK / NGN *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaria (Nigeria) is 8% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 5,991 Kwacha (2,896 ₦) in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 150TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 50 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.65 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tijuana costs Mex$ 53 (22 minutes ago)