Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 848.699 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 65% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,944,527 Kwacha (€4,648) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,390,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stavanger costs kr 500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)