Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 833.944 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 63% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,738,590 Kwacha (€4,483) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,290,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$10,990,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨40 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jyväskylä costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 120₴ (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cambridge costs £58 (38 minutes ago)