Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 802.524 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 64% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,832,410 Kwacha (€4,775) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almería costs €12 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 1,350 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (20 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (40 minutes ago)