Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 759.018 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 61% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,767,873 Kwacha (€4,964) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (about 1 hour ago)