Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 844.714 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 65% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,995,106 Kwacha (€4,730) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,420,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (26 minutes ago)