Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.130 MWK / UAH
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 15% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 299,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 254,196 Kwacha (9,037₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 2 hours ago)