Cost of living in Zapopan, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.538 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zapopan (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,077,653 Kwacha (Mex$ 58,463) in Zapopan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (35 minutes ago)