Cost of living in Zapopan, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.306 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zapopan (Mexico) is 20% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,191,996 Kwacha (Mex$ 58,757) in Zapopan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,820,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $5.83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $102 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$206 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)