Cost of living comparison between Zapopan, Mexico and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 38.456 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zapopan (Mexico) is 33% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,710,075 Kwacha (Mex$ 70,472) in Zapopan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tampere costs €90 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khabarovsk costs руб 25 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kazan' costs руб 40,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)