Cost of living in Zapopan, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.765 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zapopan (Mexico) is 16% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,361,178 Kwacha (Mex$ 66,018) in Zapopan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,030,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Albany, New York costs $4.18 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,120 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neuchatel costs CHF 2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨600,000 (about 2 hours ago)