Cost of living in Zanzibar, Tanzania vs Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32109 MWK / TZS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zanzibar (Tanzania) is 26% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,299,168 Kwacha (4,046,139 Shilling) in Zanzibar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,030,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 16,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 99 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portland, Oregon costs $400 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨150 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)