Cost of living in Zanzibar, Tanzania compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31457 MWK / TZS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zanzibar (Tanzania) is 19% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,289,914 Kwacha (4,100,532 Shilling) in Zanzibar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,080,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 40 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)