Cost of living in Zanzibar, Tanzania compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32030 MWK / TZS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanzibar (Tanzania) is 14% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 876,304 Kwacha (2,735,850 Shilling) in Zanzibar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 766,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (27 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Akron, Ohio costs $2.33 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 15 lei (36 minutes ago)