Cost of living in Zanzibar, Tanzania compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.32253 MWK / TZS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanzibar (Tanzania) is 15% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 540,404 Kwacha (1,675,495 Shilling) in Zanzibar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $7 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pune costs ₨38 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)