Cost of living in Zanzibar, Tanzania compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31783 MWK / TZS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zanzibar (Tanzania) is 24% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,215,265 Kwacha (3,823,676 Shilling) in Zanzibar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 983,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 70 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $79 (23 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamilton costs BD$0.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 189,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Córdoba costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 90,000 (about 2 hours ago)