Cost of living in Zanzibar, Tanzania compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31867 MWK / TZS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zanzibar (Tanzania) is 24% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,315,427 Kwacha (4,127,908 Shilling) in Zanzibar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,060,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元139 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Midland, Texas costs $50 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (42 minutes ago)