Cost of living in Zanzibar, Tanzania vs Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.31540 MWK / TZS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zanzibar (Tanzania) is 24% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,210,733 Kwacha (3,838,754 Shilling) in Zanzibar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 979,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €24,675 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 80 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $18 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montreal costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)