Cost of living in Zanzibar, Tanzania compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32187 MWK / TZS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanzibar (Tanzania) is 15% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 539,697 Kwacha (1,676,754 Shilling) in Zanzibar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$15 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Miami, Florida costs $20,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)