Cost of living comparison between Zanjan, Iran and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Zanjan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02244 MWK / IRR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 59% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 744,712 Kwacha (﷼ 33,189,725) in Zanjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 85,000 (43 minutes ago)