Cost of living in Zanjan, Iran compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Zanjan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02213 MWK / IRR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 54% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 722,990 Kwacha (﷼ 32,675,941) in Zanjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q449 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €49 (about 2 hours ago)