Cost of living comparison between Zanjan, Iran and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Zanjan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02232 MWK / IRR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 60% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 752,041 Kwacha (﷼ 33,691,635) in Zanjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,010 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Islamabad costs ₨5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php45,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $119 (about 1 hour ago)