Cost of living in Zanesville, Ohio, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 717.770 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanesville, Ohio (United States) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,134 Kwacha ($4.37) in Zanesville, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)