Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.352 MWK / PHP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 1,816,444 Kwacha (Php126,561) in Zamboanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (22 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dili costs $3,000 (41 minutes ago)