Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.224 MWK / PHP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 1,963,364 Kwacha (Php138,032) in Zamboanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Dhaka costs Taka 23,380 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Taipei costs 900,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)