Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg, Hungary compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.832 MWK / HUF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg (Hungary) is 14% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,329,701 Kwacha (469,569 Ft) in Zalaegerszeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,170,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,200 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Peshawar costs ₨600 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)