Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg, Hungary compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 2.480 MWK / HUF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg (Hungary) is 7% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,096,318 Kwacha (845,225 Ft) in Zalaegerszeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.00 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (42 minutes ago)