Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg, Hungary compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 2.587 MWK / HUF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg (Hungary) is 9% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,257,840 Kwacha (486,126 Ft) in Zalaegerszeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,150,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (37 minutes ago)