Cost of living comparison between Zagreb, Croatia and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,351 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 103.964 MWK / HRK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 42% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,770,724 Kwacha (26,651 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs Mex$ 150 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $21,815 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.99 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,136 (about 1 hour ago)