Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,702 prices entered by 157 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 113.248 MWK / HRK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 45% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,294,679 Kwacha (20,262 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,580,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $90 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (22 minutes ago)