Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,405 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 102.420 MWK / HRK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 41% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,648,002 Kwacha (25,854 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €25 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)