Cost of living comparison between Zagreb, Croatia and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,264 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 103.062 MWK / HRK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 41% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,871,214 Kwacha (27,859 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Burlington costs $3.99 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,609 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)