Cost of living comparison between Zadar, Croatia and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 103.803 MWK / HRK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 93% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,915,598 Kwacha (37,721 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $25 (4 minutes ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Toruń costs 799 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)