Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 113.901 MWK / HRK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 97% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,660,042 Kwacha (23,354 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,350,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Almaty costs 777 KZT (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kampala costs 1,000,000 Shilling (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨25,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €550 (35 minutes ago)