Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 102.968 MWK / HRK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 89% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,542,659 Kwacha (34,405 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 90 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨25 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.18 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cadiz costs €21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bilbao costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)