Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 118.080 MWK / HRK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 91% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,669,504 Kwacha (22,608 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)