Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 111.744 MWK / HRK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 94% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,754,581 Kwacha (24,651 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,420,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Liverpool costs £4.89 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,450,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £3.00 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (about 2 hours ago)