Cost of living in Zabrze, Poland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 196.795 MWK / PLN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zabrze (Poland) is 11% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,041,258 Kwacha (5,291 zł) in Zabrze to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 940,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)