Cost of living in Zabrze, Poland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 213.389 MWK / PLN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zabrze (Poland) is 15% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,357,298 Kwacha (6,361 zł) in Zabrze to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,180,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨4,009 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)