Cost of living comparison between Zabrze, Poland and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 179.716 MWK / PLN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zabrze (Poland) is 7% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,165,545 Kwacha (12,050 zł) in Zabrze to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 18,500 N$ (1 minute ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Belfast costs £3.33 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guatemala City costs Q2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £550 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Greater Sudbury costs C$2.00 (35 minutes ago)