Cost of living in Zabrze, Poland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 210.339 MWK / PLN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zabrze (Poland) is 14% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,134,348 Kwacha (5,393 zł) in Zabrze to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 993,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 65,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $4,066 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6,020 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanchang costs 元140,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,000 (about 1 hour ago)