Cost of living in Zabrze, Poland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 173.930 MWK / PLN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zabrze (Poland) is 4% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 489,798 Kwacha (2,816 zł) in Zabrze to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)