Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.253 MWK / TWD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 59% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,824,931 Kwacha (164,494 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,410,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sargodha costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)