Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.867 MWK / TWD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 65% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,216,897 Kwacha (134,784 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Boise, Idaho costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 813 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 0.00 (about 3 hours ago)