Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.576 MWK / TWD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 62% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,942,154 Kwacha (167,208 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,440,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.10 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £40 (23 minutes ago)