Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.638 MWK / KRW
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 80% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 11,683 Kwacha (₩18,314) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Cambridge costs £1.70 (37 minutes ago)