Cost of living in Yono, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.513 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yono (Japan) is 95% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,343,313 Kwacha (¥820,349) in Yono to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,740,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mendoza costs ARS $9 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Varna costs 5.00 лв (35 minutes ago)