Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.501 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,870,896 Kwacha (¥749,303) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,430,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 38 Dirham (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Minsk costs 4.50 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dammam costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Podgorica costs €1.43 (about 1 hour ago)