Cost of living comparison between Yokosuka, Japan and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.773 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 12% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 10,958,596 Kwacha (¥1,617,909) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)