Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.461 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 11% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 10,817,226 Kwacha (¥1,674,319) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guilin costs 元150 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €750 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$860 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $905 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 17,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 2 hours ago)