Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.450 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 9% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,713,113 Kwacha (¥730,702) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,320,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €75 (14 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (41 minutes ago)