Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.400 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,218,278 Kwacha (¥815,398) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,730,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 10 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Arad costs 15 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ufa costs руб 172,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $508 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)