Cost of living in Yokohama, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.335 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 99% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 8,224,621 Kwacha (¥1,298,242) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,130,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨8,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 14,000 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Austin, Texas costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)