Cost of living in Yokohama, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.261 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 75% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,103,782 Kwacha (¥655,450) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)