Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05185 MWK / IDR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 11% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 615,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 549,266 Kwacha (Rp 10,593,602) in Yogyakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Birmingham costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)