Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05352 MWK / IDR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 9% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 643,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 582,608 Kwacha (Rp 10,885,792) in Yogyakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.20 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (37 minutes ago)