Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05042 MWK / IDR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 9% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 626,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 568,697 Kwacha (Rp 11,279,079) in Yogyakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Marrakech costs 100 Dirham (1 minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Nantes costs €0.95 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Giza costs E£ 4,533 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)