Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 104.165 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 19% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,236,614 Kwacha (元21,472) in Yinchuan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,388 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 17,000 Birr (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,947 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tallinn costs €170 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (37 minutes ago)