Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 104.758 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 16% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,171,909 Kwacha (元20,733) in Yinchuan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$14,792 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prishtina costs €0.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (35 minutes ago)