Cost of living in Yerevan, Armenia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 623 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.488 MWK / AMD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yerevan (Armenia) is 20% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,901,740 Kwacha (1,278,440Dram) in Yerevan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,580,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 800 (28 minutes ago)