Cost of living in Yerevan, Armenia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.480 MWK / AMD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yerevan (Armenia) is 22% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,779,816 Kwacha (1,202,328Dram) in Yerevan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,460,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 30 B/. (6 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Marbella costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 60 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,321 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $869 (about 1 hour ago)