Cost of living in Yerevan, Armenia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 520 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.483 MWK / AMD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yerevan (Armenia) is 20% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,781,354 Kwacha (1,201,335Dram) in Yerevan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,480,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20,988 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $70 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 2 hours ago)