Cost of living in Yerevan, Armenia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.483 MWK / AMD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yerevan (Armenia) is 23% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,400,945 Kwacha (1,619,430Dram) in Yerevan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (41 minutes ago)