Cost of living in Yekaterinburg, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.164 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yekaterinburg (Russia) is 9% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,782,663 Kwacha (руб 146,556) in Yekaterinburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,630,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $915 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (40 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)