Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01681 MWK / IRR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 16% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,036,207 Kwacha (﷼ 61,654,125) in Yazd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 895,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,135 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $900 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 38 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Minsk costs 4.50 BYN (about 1 hour ago)