Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02211 MWK / IRR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 75% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 683,927 Kwacha (﷼ 30,927,583) in Yazd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daejeon costs ₩8,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr5,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)