Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02129 MWK / IRR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 66% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,067,972 Kwacha (﷼ 50,170,227) in Yazd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 644,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,400 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 2,672 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queenstown costs R 10,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $125 (38 minutes ago)