Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.351 MWK / XAF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 74% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,007,228 Kwacha (2,225,156 Franc) in Yaoundé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,730,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 1 hour ago)