Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.285 MWK / XAF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 69% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,122,100 Kwacha (2,430,277 Franc) in Yaoundé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,850,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $89 (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in London costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cambridge costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)