Cost of living in Yangzhou, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 105.776 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangzhou (China) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 449,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 449,000 Kwacha (元4,245) in Yangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asmara costs Nakfa150 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$70 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Preston costs £1.60 (about 1 hour ago)