Cost of living in Yangzhou, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 108.146 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangzhou (China) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 417,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 417,000 Kwacha (元3,856) in Yangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 900 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Gloucester costs £430 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 15,000 Birr (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)