Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.527 MWK / MMK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 9% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,017,790 Kwacha (9,526,252 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,620,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 2 hours ago)