Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr, Saudi Arabia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 191.097 MWK / SAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr (Saudi Arabia) is 44% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,930,180 Kwacha (﷼ 15,333) in Yanbu` al Bahr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (36 minutes ago)