Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr, Saudi Arabia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 190.250 MWK / SAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr (Saudi Arabia) is 28% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,976,634 Kwacha (﷼ 10,390) in Yanbu` al Bahr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,540,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.50 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)