Cost of living in Yambol, Bulgaria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 420.741 MWK / BGN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yambol (Bulgaria) is 72% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 695,183 Kwacha (1,652 лв) in Yambol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 404,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$989 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.30 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)