Cost of living in Yambol, Bulgaria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 437.688 MWK / BGN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yambol (Bulgaria) is 75% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 879,947 Kwacha (2,010 лв) in Yambol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 502,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tashkent costs 1,600,000 сўм (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bonn costs €10 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kiev costs 33₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (about 1 hour ago)