Cost of living in Yambol, Bulgaria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 408.310 MWK / BGN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yambol (Bulgaria) is 73% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 824,783 Kwacha (2,020 лв) in Yambol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 477,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (33 minutes ago)