Cost of living in Yambol, Bulgaria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 399.883 MWK / BGN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yambol (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 3,125 Kwacha (8 лв) in Yambol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 40 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $551 (about 1 hour ago)