Cost of living in Yakutsk, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.709 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yakutsk (Russia) is 38% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,220,327 Kwacha (руб 189,620) in Yakutsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,610,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)