Cost of living in Xuzhou, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 108.972 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xuzhou (China) is 32% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 938,628 Kwacha (元8,613) in Xuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 713,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨500,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,500 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (42 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boulder, Colorado costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Munich costs €110 (about 1 hour ago)