Cost of living in Xuzhou, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 108.443 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xuzhou (China) is 30% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,076,759 Kwacha (元9,929) in Xuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 827,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (about 1 hour ago)