Cost of living in Xuzhou, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 104.758 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xuzhou (China) is 40% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 654,406 Kwacha (元6,247) in Xuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q35 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)