Cost of living in Xingtai, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2015. Exchange rate: 107.967 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 565,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 558,961 Kwacha (元5,177) in Xingtai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$125,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $69 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $5.83 (about 2 hours ago)