Cost of living in Xingtai, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2015. Exchange rate: 103.948 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 378,464 Kwacha (元3,641) in Xingtai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Los Angeles, California costs $5.59 (39 minutes ago)